Schneck & Harley Immigration Law Group, LLP is hiring! We are looking to add a Part / Full Time Legal Secretary at our Pittsburgh Office. If you are passionate about helping Immigrants, possess strong interpersonal skills, have a genuine interest in being of service to others, and have fluency in Spanish, you should consider applying for this position. You can send your application to contact@SHImmigration.com for consideration. Please see the job description and requirements below.
• Provide support to attorneys in the Immigration practice.
• Prepare/revise correspondence, immigration related documents and other clerical assignments as delegated.
• Upkeep client and various office files sometimes using case management software.
• Organize case documentation, evidence and exhibits for submission to USCIS and Courts.
• Maintain calendars and provide attorney billing invoice processing support.
• Enter time records, and create new / update client matter reports.
• Answer phones and communicate with clients on a daily basis.
• Perform other administrative and secretarial duties as assigned.
• Manage office contacts for mailings.
• Print and send faxes, prepare copies and prepare shipping packets.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
• Associate and/or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, additional education a plus
• Proficiency in Spanish required, additional languages a plus
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with Office Suites; heavy use of Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Google Mail, Google Calendar
• Reliability, teamwork, professionalism, and strong sense of confidentiality and ability to exercise sound judgment; courteous and can-do attitude
• Must be self-motivated and willing to work under filing deadlines and tight time constraints as needed
• Ability to work independently
• Attention to detail is essential
• Excellent organizational and document management skills
Schneck & Harley Immigration Law Group, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please see our web-site for more information – www.SHImmigration.com