Schneck & Harley Immigration Law Group, LLP is hiring! We are looking to add a Part / Full Time Office Secretary at our Pittsburgh Office. If you are passionate about helping Immigrants, possess strong interpersonal skills, have a genuine interest in being of service to others, you should consider applying for this position. You can send your application to contact@SHImmigration.com for consideration. Please see the job description and requirements below.
• Provide support to attorneys, legal secretaries, paralegals in the Immigration practice.
• Support marketing activities including updates to website, social content, blogs, promotions, booths at events.
• Answer phones and communicate with clients and prospects on a daily basis.
• Manage office contacts for mailings.
• Maintain calendars and setup appointments.
• Enter time records, and create new / update client matter reports.
• Print and send faxes, prepare copies and prepare shipping packets
• Perform other administrative and secretarial duties as assigned.
• Upkeep client and various office files sometimes using case management software.
• Organize case documentation, evidence and exhibits for submission to USCIS and Courts.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
• Associate and/or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, additional education a plus
• Fluency in Spanish language desired
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Familiarity with Office Suites; heavy use of Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Google Mail, Google Calendar
• Familiarity with social media tools for Marketing
• Reliability, teamwork, professionalism, and strong sense of confidentiality and ability to exercise sound judgment; courteous and can-do attitude
• Must be self-motivated and willing to work under filing deadlines and tight time constraints as needed
• Ability to work independently
• Attention to detail is essential
• Excellent organizational and document management skills
Schneck & Harley Immigration Law Group, LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please see our web-site for more information – www.SHImmigration.com